- Fast Facts
- Top Photos
- Top Videos
- Age: 25
- Hometown: Lowell, IN
- Favorite Quote: "His grace is sufficient for me."
- Audition City: Dallas
- Musical Influences: Definitely Patty Griffin. I have never been more affected by an artist!! I hope one day I can be even a fraction as good as her, both in song writing and singing. She's amazing!
- Voted Off: 2/21/08
Song List & Judge Notes
Last Updated February 20 2008
- If you don't make it on American Idol, what will you do?
I will walk away with some serious experience - the kind that makes you a better, smarter performer - and continue pursuing my career.
- What are your personal goals in life?
I want to make a living performing music - well enough so I can support my family and contribute to the world around me in a positive way.
- What album would your friends be surprised you own?
I'm pretty predictable so I don't think my friends would be surprised by anything I own.
- Do you have any rituals or things you do before you perform?
No rituals but I definitely get into a zone.
- What is your most embarassing moment?
Forgetting lyrics during Hollywood Week was extremely embarrassing!!