Hometown: Sherman Oaks, CA
Audition City: San Francisco
Favorite Female Artist:
Favorite Male Artist:
When did you first start to sing?
2 years old.
Do you have any formal singing training?
Just in college and on and off with my mother.
What other talents do you have?
Acting and dancing.
If you don't make it on AMERICAN IDOL, what will you do?
Go back to acting and dancing, musical.
What are your personal goals in life?
Have a great family, healthy relationships, give to others who are needy and be a kick ass performer.
What album would your friends be surprised you own?
Cirque du Soleil.
Who is your AMERICAN IDOL?
Do you have any rituals or things you do each time you perform?
Most embarrassing moments?
Walking out of the bathroom with toilet paper on my shoes.
What has been your proudest moment in life so far?
Getting to this point in the competition.
If you couldn't sing, which talent would you most like to have?
What is your definition of an AMERICAN IDOL?
A positive influence on the world who can move people through his or her artistry.
Who is your favorite judge and why?
Simon - he is honest.
What would people be surprised to learn about you?
That I'm funny and silly
How has this changed your life?
It hasn't. Nobody knows about it yet.
Do you have any lucky charms?
Who are your heroes in life?
What's been your toughest obstacle in life?
Overcoming personal insecurities.
Do you think the audition process was fair?
No, they let go of some really good people and kept people who were pretty.
If you win, who will you thank first?
SEASON 5 PHOTOS
KATHARINE MCPHEE PHOTOS
SEASON 5 TOP 12
SEASON 5 BEST OF THE REST
- Tue, Feb. 21 "Since I Fell For You"
- Tue, Feb. 28 "All in Love is Fair"
- Tue, Mar. 7 "Think"
- Tue, Mar. 14 "Until You Come Back to Me"
- Tue, Mar. 21 "Come Rain or Come Shine"
- Tue, Mar. 28 "The Voice Within"
- Tue, Apr. 4 "Bringing Out the Elvis"
- Tue, Apr. 11 "Who Wants to Live Forever"
- Tue, Apr. 18 "Someone to Watch Over Me"
- Tue, Apr. 25 "I Have Nothing"
- Tue, May. 2 "Against All Odds"
- Tue, May. 2 "Black Horse and Cherry Tree"
- Tue, May. 9 "Hound Dog/All Shook Up"
- Tue, May. 9 "Can't Help Falling in Love"
- Tue, May. 16 "I Believe I Can Fly"
- Tue, May. 16 "Over the Rainbow"
- Tue, May. 16 "I Ain't Got Nothin' Like the Blues"
- Tue, May. 23 "Black Horse and Cherry Tree"
- Tue, May. 23 "Over the Rainbow"
- Tue, May. 23 "My Destiny"